1. Midwest employees have absolute authority & reserve the right to reject any reservation.
2. Everyone must register at the front desk, campers, day riders, guests, everyone.
3. Day riding hours are between 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Please park up front of the store.
4. Only 4 people and / or 4 stalls allowed per site, please.
5. Check-in time 3:00 p.m. – Check-out time 2:00 p.m. (One night’s reservation fits between this time frame). If you check in before NOON, you will pay for an extra night.
6. One living quarters trailer per site. Site sharing is only permitted if the second trailer is non-electrical and not plugged in; and is less than 14′ long. Trailers on cabin sites with living quarters or A/C on top wishing to plug in to electrical outlet will need to pay for that additional site out in front of cabin.
7. No swimming pools on campsite or cabins.
8. Coggins and 30 day health papers are required for out-of-state horses.
9. Bad check fee – $20.
10. We are not responsible for injury, lost, damaged or stolen property.
11. No unauthorized vendors, – This means horse trainers and folks selling stuff. Please fill out a “Vendor Sales Form” and submit to management for permission to sell your “wares” on the campground property.
12. Quiet Hour – 11:00 p.m. will be enforced. Drunken, disorderly conduct & loud parties will not be tolerated at MTR campground!
13. No pens or corrals set up between campsites, cabins and stalls/ barn areas.
14. Two night minimum on weekends in High Season: April 17–July 7/ Aug 30-Oct 27
Arena & Round Pens
13. All manure must be cleaned up from Arena and Round Pen after you finish working your horses. You may chuck it over the fence, into the grass or you can put it in a wheel barrow. Either way, it needs to be removed from the Arena’s surface.
14. Do not leave horses unattended in the Round Pen or Arena. Lunge them, work them or exercise them and please take them back to your campsite with you.
High Season: April 17–July 7/ Aug 30-Oct 27
Deposits are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another weekend if we are able to re-rent your site or cabin. Event weekends & Cabins are to be paid in full 30 days before your arrival. Failure to pay in full before arrival will result in your reservation being given to someone on the waiting list and your deposit will be rolled to another time.
Cancellations cannot be left on answering machines or sent in emails.
- All dogs must stay on a leash while in the campground at all times
- If your dog barks excessively, you will be asked to remove it from the premises, so that other campers may have a peaceful stay.
- Please pickup after your dog potties and place in wheelbarrows or manure pits.
- Dogs are not allowed in store, dining hall, or restrooms.
- Non compliant dog owners will not be allowed to come back. If your dog is not a good fit for our campground, please leave him home. You and your fellow campers will be happier.
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
The Outpost Store is open every day through the summer and limited hours during the winter. Jeff and Kim are trail riders and are constantly looking for quality products to share with customers and friends.
You’ll love our new arena! This spacious 250 x 140 foot outdoor roping arena is a favorite attraction among our customers. Call or email us to check availability and rates for your next event!
The Activities/Dining Hall is open 24/7 to all MTR guests and is a great place for saddle clubs and other groups to gather for a meal or a meeting. Catered meals are only served on special event weekends.