1. Midwest employees have absolute authority & reserve the right to reject any reservation.
2. Everyone must register at the front desk, campers, day riders, guests, everyone.
3. Day riding hours are between 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
4. Only 4 people and / or 4 stalls allowed per site, please.
5. Check-in time 3:00 p.m. – Check-out time 2:00 p.m. (One night’s reservation fits between this time frame). If you check in before NOON, you will pay for an extra night.
6. One living quarters trailer per site. Site sharing is only permitted if the second trailer is non-electrical and not plugged in; and is less than 14′ long. Trailers on cabin sites with living quarters or A/C on top wishing to plug in to electrical outlet will need to pay for that additional site out in front of cabin.
7. No swimming pools on campsite or cabins.
8. Coggins and 30 day health papers are required for out-of-state horses.
9. Bad check fee – $20.
10. We are not responsible for injury, lost, damaged or stolen property.
11. No unauthorized vendors, this means horse trainers and folks selling stuff. Please fill out a “Vendor Sales Form” and submit to management for permission to sell your “wares” on the campground property.
12. Quiet Hour – 11:00 p.m. will be enforced. Drunken, disorderly conduct & loud parties will not be tolerated at MTR campground!
Arena & Round Pens
13. All manure must be cleaned up from Arena and Round Pen after you finish working your horses. You may chuck it over the fence; into the grass or you can put it in a wheel barrow. Either way, it needs to be removed from the Arena’s surface.
14. Do not leave horses unattended in the Round Pen or Arena. Lunge them, work them or exercise them and please take them back to your campsite with you.
Event Weekends, Fall Season & Other Busy Weekends:
- Deposits are non-refundable and may be transferred to another weekend. Transfer requests must be received 10 days prior to your arrival. If you cancel less than 10 days out, it will be based on whether or not we can re-rent your site or cabin. Transfer requests cannot be left on answering machine; you must make contact with a live person via telephone conversation. If the phones are busy and you are at work, please send us an email request and we will be happy to call you at a time that is convenient for you.
- NO CALL / NO SHOW – you will pay for your camp site at time of invoice. Please give us the courtesy of a phone call to cancel your reservation. In the event we have folks on the waiting list or during the slow time, we will not get your site or cabin ready.
Off Season & Slow Weekends:
- Deposits are still non-refundable. However, a 48-hour notice is sufficient on a slow weekend to let us know that you will not be arriving at our campground. If we do not have to make things ready for your arrival, then we will be happy to roll your deposit money to another time. Please just give us the courtesy of a phone call and speak to a live person.
- All dogs must stay on a leash while in the campground at all times
- If your dog barks excessively, you will be asked to remove it from the premises, so that other campers may have a peaceful stay.
- Please pickup after your dog potties and place in wheelbarrows or manure pits.
- Dogs are not allowed in store, dining hall, or restrooms.
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
The Outpost Store is open every day through the summer and limited hours during the winter. Jeff and Kim are trail riders and are constantly looking for quality products to share with customers and friends.
You’ll love our new arena! This spacious 250 x 140 foot outdoor roping arena is a favorite attraction among our customers. Call or email us to check availability and rates for your next event!
The Activities/Dining Hall is open 24/7 to all MTR guests and is a great place for saddle clubs and other groups to gather for a meal or a meeting. Catered meals are only served on special event weekends.
Book Your Trip Now
Bring your horse along and use our online booking page to view your campsite before you reserve it!