Our arena is a 250 x 140 ft. outdoor roping arena with a sound system. Six inches of quarter minus base and a one percent grade allows us to hold any event right after a heavy rainstorm without any interruption. Call or email our office for availability and rates for your next event! Check out the aerial video tours and other photos below!
Arena Events 2018:
- May 4 – 6 Iron Riders Mounted Archery Weekend
- May 27 Memorial Weekend Obstacle Course
- June 2 Gaited Horse Clinic
- June 7 – 10 Christian Trail Riders Retreat
- June 16th Mounted Archery Clinic
- June 22 – 24 Wine & Music Festival
- July 3 Gaited Horse Riding Lessons
- July 7 Ranch Play Day /w band
- July 10 Gaited Horse Riding Lessons
- July 17 Gaited Horse Riding Lessons
- July 24 Gaited Horse Riding Lessons
- July 31 Gaited Horse Riding Lessons
- Aug. 7 Gaited Horse Riding Lessons
- Aug. 11 Summer Jubilee Gaited Horse Show
- Aug. 14 Gaited Horse Riding Lessons
- Aug 18 Ranch Play Day
- Aug. 21 Gaited Horse Riding Lessons
- Aug. 28 Gaited Horse Riding Lessons
- Aug. 31- Sept. 3 Labor Day Obstacle Course
The Outpost Store is open every day through the summer and limited hours during the winter. Jeff and Kim are trail riders and are constantly looking for quality products to share with customers and friends.
You’ll love our new arena! This spacious 250 x 140 foot outdoor roping arena is a favorite attraction among our customers. Call or email us to check availability and rates for your next event!
The Activities/Dining Hall is open 24/7 to all MTR guests and is a great place for saddle clubs and other groups to gather for a meal or a meeting. Catered meals are only served on special event weekends.
Book Your Trip Now
Bring your horse along and use our online booking page to view your campsite before you reserve it!